4/01/2010

Review of Invicta Men's Force Collection Titanium Chronograph Watch #5746

I purchased this watch hoping it would make a great every day watch. I have to say it has blown my expectations away. I wear this watch continuously, to work, to the ocean to dive and surf, in the shower; never take it off. After months of wear, it looks absolutely brand new, not a single scratch. The Swiss movement keep impeccable time. It has a great bracelet, the watch is truly forgettable on your wrist. It is so light and fits so well. If you don't have a titanium bracelet watch in your collection, this would be a terrific addition! Invicta makes wonderful watches, truly value watches. I can never find comparable features at the price mark set by Invicta in other brands. And with that value you get very high quality. I have dozens and would say that Invicta is my favorite brand due to the high value and quality. I highly recommend this watch.

(And forget the chicken and egg argument about who copied who with the Citizen. I own both, and they are totally different watches. They each stand totally on their own merits. The Invicta has a real deal Swiss chrono, and the Citizen BL5250 has a real deal Japanese Eco-Drive, it comes down to what you want and the price. I am not sure on this but the similarity could be due to the fact that both bracelets and cases were manufactured by the same company. Possibly Citizen Miyota. Invicta purchases many Citizen Miyota movements. In fact I just read a few days ago that Invicta purchases more Miyota movements than any other watch maker for use in their watches. It's no stretch that they might purchase bracelets and cases in this special metal too.)



Click Here to see more reviews about: Invicta Men's Force Collection Titanium Chronograph Watch #5746

No comments:

Post a Comment