12/05/2009

Review of K&BROS Men's Ice-Time Blue Bezel Watch #9378-3

I first saw this watch on the wrist of the waiter who poured me an ice cold glass of soave on a hot day in Venice last week. I liked the look of it immediately but soon forgot about it. Then when leaving at the airport I saw it for sale for 57 euros in a duty-free boutique and had to have it. It resembles in some ways my Rolex Explorer II but is considerably less expensive. The attractions are that it is quartz and keeps excellent time (better than the mechanical Rolex!), the bracelet is transparent like glass - being made of polycarbonate - and it is extremely light. So far I can't fault it. A practical fun watch.



Click Here to see more reviews about: K&BROS Men's Ice-Time Blue Bezel Watch #9378-3

No comments:

Post a Comment