12/31/2009

Review of Orient Men's 'Black Mako' Automatic Rubber Strap Dive Watch #CEM65004B

First, I am Mike, Judy'husband, and I purchased the Orient Mens Black Mako in Jan.2009.I have been 100% satisfied with the Orient Divers Watch in the time I've had it. I live in Florida in the winter and have used it in swimming and snorkeling.It is extremely comfortable to wear outside and in the water. The band is very flexible and soft and adjusts to any size wrist. The face is big and easy to read in the water and the hands, numbers, and markings light up very nicely in the dark.
The day, date, and time are very easy to set.It has kept perfect time since day one. (Be aware that it is an automatic watch and if you take it off and put it down, it will stop running in about 3-4 days.) It is a great looking divers watch and I have received many compliments. I could have spent less for a dive watch, but for all the features, comfort, and looks in the Orient, I really beleive it is the best buy in the price range.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Orient Men's 'Black Mako' Automatic Rubber Strap Dive Watch #CEM65004B

No comments:

Post a Comment