11/13/2009

Review of Bags Time by Simona Rosato Men's Blue Band Watch #RBW04337

This is a beautiful Italian watch worth Amazon's asking price.Unfortunately, it arrived DOA out of Amazon's stock with a dead battery.I contacted Amazon and asked if I should return it or did they recommend I try a new battery.They said I should return it for a refund or exchange.I asked for an exchange.The watch I received 2wks later was DOA with a dead battery, the band covered with lint and some kind of glue residue on various points around the case.There was paperwork in the package saying the watch could *not* be exchanged again, presumably because there were no more dead Simona Rosato's lying around.After cleaning the watch up and replacing the battery I am happy to say that it actually works and looks great.I would suggest that Amazon review its Q&A process in order to reduce the unnecessary shipment of dead watches around the country.p.s. I later bought the red-band Simona Rosato and it was *also* DOA.This time, I simply replaced the battery.Good luck out there...



Click Here to see more reviews about: Bags Time by Simona Rosato Men's Blue Band Watch #RBW04337

No comments:

Post a Comment