11/08/2009

Review of Hadley-Roma Men's 20-mm Black Waterproof Leather Watch Strap #MSM890RA-200

I'm relatively new to leather watch straps.I've traditionally preferred and worn steel bracelets on my watches, but, lately, leather straps started to look more attractive (especially since my wife started buying multiple straps for her Michelle watch), so I decided to switch some of my watches to leather straps.My first was a Hirsch curved end strap in blue which turned out to be OK but not sufficiently impressive for the money.So, I decided to try a second strap and was looking a double ridged strap, and, luckily, I found one on Amazon.When the price on this 20mm version was suddenly reduced by 50%, I ordered it immediately.The quality and workmanship of the leather and stiching seems to be good and on par with my Hirsch (which cost much more), and the medium padded double ridge looks fantastic!The double ridge makes the strap look very sporty and matches well with my Omega Speedmaster Professional. It's a great strap for the price.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Hadley-Roma Men's 20-mm Black Waterproof Leather Watch Strap #MSM890RA-200

No comments:

Post a Comment