11/07/2009

Review of Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Leather Watch #EW1272-01P

I saw the battery operated version of this watch in a jewelry store and loved all the available functions (second hand, day indicator) and the elegant look for the very reasonable price. I almost bought it there but the saleswoman could not get it to work because of a dead battery. So I came to Amazon, saw the Eco-Drive version, read the reviews and decided to go for it. So glad I did. I am delighted with this watch. The gold tone with pearlized face is especially elegant, and if you like leather bands as I do, this one is great: a patterned, shiny brown. It's a 12mm size so nice replacements in darker browns, blacks or even fad colors are easily found. Everyone has complimented me on it. You won't be disappointed. It's tailored, stylish and, of course, quite functional.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Leather Watch #EW1272-01P

No comments:

Post a Comment