11/14/2009

Review of Casio WS300-1EV Men's Full LCD Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport Watch

Had this watch about two weeks.It's very light and comfortable to wear.Always shows the digital date and time, which is nice.I think it looks good, but you'll judge for yourself on that.It has a very pretty back-light, and can be set to automatically light-up when moved into "reading position".This actually works very well, although I doubt I'll ever use it.(The autolight feature automatically disables after a few hours to conserve battery.)As for durability, only time will tell, but Casio has a good rep in this department, so I expect at least a few years.Most likely it will last until I scratch up the face beyond all readability.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio WS300-1EV Men's Full LCD Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment