11/17/2009

Review of Casio Men's Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Titanium Compass Watch #PAW1200T-7V

The watch required very little setup out of the box. It was running and accurate. I had to change the readout from Centigrade to Fahrenheit and meters to feet. The directions took some time, but then the change was easy to accomplish.

Positives: The LCD is sharp and easy to read with large numbers. The compass feature is accurate, and the barometer appears to be also. The countdown timer was a must have for me. The feature that has the back light come on when you turn your wrist to look at the watch is pretty cool.I would rate these qualities with a "5".

Negatives: I had to take two links out of the band, and there were no directions for that so it was tricky and the parts are reeeeeal small. The altimeter has me at 400 feet in my living room at one reading and 600 feet at the next. The thermometer picks up your body heat, so it must be taken off and set aside for about 45 minutes to get an accurate room temperature.The auto-light feature doesn't work in all lighting conditions and the light button is flush with the watch... VERY hard to find in the dark...a raised button would help.At this time I would rate these features a "2".

Overall: It is a good watch. It is larger than a regular watch, but is attractive and easy to read.It may be overpriced, but so far I am glad I bought it.

(I have had the watch for about three months now.. It is a great watch.I don't use the extra features very much, and the black area around the crystal has a few small scratches that let the metal show through, but I am still happy with the watch.)

((I have had the watch for a year now.Never had to adjust the time or worry about anything.It is working great!))



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Titanium Compass Watch #PAW1200T-7V

No comments:

Post a Comment