1/06/2010

Review of Hadley-Roma Men's 18-mm Black Driver Leather Watch Strap #MSM844RA-180

I bought this for an old (antique?) Omega Seamaster I acquired from my Dad.The watch is a simple one: steel-case, black-dial, gold hands & hour markings/digits.I can say without any exaggeration that the combination looks really elegant (the perforations somehow make it a nicer look).I wouldn't have expected better from an original strap, which is I think all I can usefully say about the looks.

The strap is well-constructed, from what appears to be good-quality leather.I cannot comment on durability, of course.(The box says "water resistant", whatever that means.Any good leather is, to some extent.)

I can recommend this strap if your watch is compatible.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Hadley-Roma Men's 18-mm Black Driver Leather Watch Strap #MSM844RA-180

No comments:

Post a Comment