1/27/2010

Review of Stuhrling Original Men's Classic 'Uptown Chic' Rectangle Watch #102AA.331534

This is my first Stuhrling watch. I have 7 other watches in my collection for various occasions and types of clothes. What amazes me is the quality of build. This watch is comparable to expensive Swiss brands. One can easily see that it is not a cheap watch and that special care has been taken to all the details. Design is also great - this a true beauty.
This is a big watch, so all of you with smaller wrists bear in mind that it is going to look quite hefty, but see the pictures I posted. It still looks great and I am sure that it will draw much attention.
Also, the leather band is of superb quality. It looks the same as on one of my friends Patek Phillipe watch.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Stuhrling Original Men's Classic 'Uptown Chic' Rectangle Watch #102AA.331534

No comments:

Post a Comment