3/31/2010

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock Watch #G7100-3V

It took me a long time sifting through the details of the various Casio G-Shock watches available.None of them had all of the exact features I wanted, but I like the look and features of this one.I don't think the 3 dials at the top are particularly useful, but it does what it says it's supposed to and the silver case with gold face gives it a little more of a classy look that a pure outdoors tough look.Now if they made an atomic & solar version of this, that's what I'd prefer.The atomic solar versions either didn't display both date and day at the same time or didn't have a comparable countdown timer or a countdown timer at all, or the alarm had less features.I like the size of it too--it is smaller and lighter than my Timex Expedition Adventure Tech Shock w/compass, and cost less.[...]



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch #G7100-3V

No comments:

Post a Comment