3/10/2010

Review of Kenneth Cole New York Men's Watch #KC5102

Ireally enjoy Kenneth Cole watches as I am an avid collector.Women buy shoes and men buy watches!

I particularly like the sets that he offers where one is able to change the color of the watch band to coordinate with attire worn and that is the reason why I purchased this set because it offered a light tan leather strap to alternate with the traditional black and dark brown straps.

The only disappointment I had was in the fact that the graphic indicated that this model number had the new Kenneth Cole logo signature on the dial but what actually arrived was the watch set but the logo still displayed Kenneth Cole Reaction - aargh!I really wanted the really cool signature logo that was shown in the graphic!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Kenneth Cole New York Men's Watch #KC5102

No comments:

Post a Comment