3/20/2010

Review of Superman Men's Golden Hawk Genuine Leather Strap Watch #WZ9563392

I really liked the look and feel of this watch, only one problem: the band is too short to get around my wrist! Now admittedly my wrist is a little on the larger size (8 inches); however, that is not on the extreme by any means (I believe the average American male's wrist is between 6.75" and 8.25"). The watch description does not give an actual measurement, but rather says "Band length: mens", so I assumed I'd be able to wear the watch, even if it was a bit snug. I was wrong. I can't even pull this thing tight enough to get to the first notch! Like I said, nice looking watch, but if you have even slightly larger wrists I'd avoid this one.

For those who wish to buy this watch, the band-length is 7.5" to the first notch (if your wrist is bigger than that then don't bother with this purchase unless you want a "collectible" or to have to immediately replace the band).



Click Here to see more reviews about: Superman Men's Golden Hawk Genuine Leather Strap Watch #WZ9563392

No comments:

Post a Comment