3/31/2010

Review of Tommy Hilfiger Women's Automatic Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch #1780784

I bought this watch from Amazon store as a gift for my mom and she really likes it. There are not many automatic watches for ladies out there with casual look and this one is just perfect. It has nice display, it's not too heavy, could be slimmer though.

When I bought it I paid for it $135. After 1 week I saw price dropped to $81! I asked Amazon customer service for a refund of a difference and guess what- AMAZON DOESN'T HAVE PRICE PROTECTION POLICY!!! They are allowed to change prices daily and if you aren't lucky like I weren't, you can get ripped off from your purchase just in a few days for $50 or more bucks :( !

A price protection guarantee extends assurances to a consumer that upon buying an item, if the customer finds the same item cheaper from another or same vendor, the original seller will match the price by refunding the difference to the buyer. A time restraint of 30 days is typical, and other conditions apply which can vary among retailers. Price protection guarantee provides a powerful incentive for building online customer loyalty in an economic model that allows for easy comparative shopping and highly competitive pricing. Even before a customer buys an item, he or she can use the price protection guarantee to ask a vendor to match a lower price. I'm surprised that Amazon doesn't have it.

Today I've found same watch available in one of the famous department stores sold by $75! Next time I will give it more time and carefully look for an item I want to buy plus will choose merchandise that respects price protection.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Tommy Hilfiger Women's Automatic Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch #1780784

No comments:

Post a Comment