3/15/2010

Review of Invicta Men's Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch #5403

Yea, you gotta be a man to put one of these bad boys on. This is a man's watch, a big hunk of stainless steel, crafted into something that only a man would want to wear (and a few women), yea, it's really heavy so either you got what it takes or you don't. This is my tenth Invicta and they just keep getting better. I also own a Movado, and on the rare occasions I wear it, it seems so tiny like a little kids watch. Almost embarrassed to have it on my wrist. I'll say one thing about these Invictas, okay two...1. People will notice what's on your wrist and they turn green with envy, and 2. They keep great time. Why should the wealthy people get all the good stuff. Invicta is affordable to the average working man, and there's a price and style for everyone's taste and budget.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Invicta Men's Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch #5403

No comments:

Post a Comment