2/22/2010

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock Solar Atomic Digital Watch #GW810-1V

The watch is light, not that bulky, and fits well on my arm. The time calibration works as advertised, but don't forget to leave the watch on place where it can receive signals at night. Solar thing is a plus, but I don't know how the recharge battery inside will last.

What I don't like:
- The manual is so tiny for reading. I guess all Casio manuals are that small lately.
- The buttons are protected inside the watch body's case to prevent accidental pressing, so it is hard to press them if you have big fingers. Even I don't have big fingers, I do feel annoying when I have to press the buttons.

After all, I like it. I bought it when the price was cheaper with free shipping from Amazon.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock Solar Atomic Digital Watch #GW810-1V

No comments:

Post a Comment