2/08/2010

Review of Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Titanium Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch #BL5250-53L

As a prior owner of a tag-heuer( bezel broke; paid to have it fixed; broke again, then fell off...watch worked great but looked silly without the bezel) and a luciene picard( couldn't see the silver hands against the silver background and I work in the dark), I needed something that looked stylish, worked and THAT I COULD SEE!I picked up a watch band pin remover tool considering the other review on the size of the watch band. Have been extremely happy with how the watch has lived up to expectations so far.If it fails tohold up to life's abuse(I tend to be hard on everything I own), I'll put in an addendum.

Addendum: I've now had this watch for about a year now and it has lived up to my expectations 100%.I have no criticisms and will buy another one if I end up breaking(or losing) it in the future.

Addendum #2:I've had the watch over 3 years now and with the exception of a few scratches on the crystal, it's been flawless.The perpetual calendar should get a positive comment as not having to change the date on every month or so is really convenient.I stand by my first addendum on which watch I'd buy in the future.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Titanium Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch #BL5250-53L

No comments:

Post a Comment