2/24/2010

Review of Manhattan Women's Interchangeable Bezel and Band Set #CM204166INBG

I bought this watch when Amazon had it for $25 one day.I wouldn't buy it for $5 today.The concept is fun- being able to swith watch bezels and straps to fit your mood and your wardrobe.I thought I was going to have a lot of fun with this watch.I still like the concept, it is the design and implementation that stinks.To change watch bezels you unscrew the current bezel and screw on a new one. Unscrewing the bezel also allows you to put different straps on.The problem is that no matter how securely I think I have screwed the bezel back on, that even though it feels really tight the bezel has a way of unscrewing by itself which makes the whole watch come apart and fall off.Once I didn't notice this had happened and found the pieces of my watch in my sleeve.The odds are high that this will happen some day and I will not recover all or any of the pieces.Additionally, the straps are very cheaply made and tend to fall apart.I wore the black strap for four days at work and the threads started breaking and coming apart- very unsightly and cheap looking.The guides for the watch strap to go through are also very flimsy.Finally, while I have other watches that are comfortable to wear at work, I found that over time the buckle would start to hurt my wrist when I rested my arm on the desk.So, unfortunately....cute idea but a bad deal.I would definitely suggest passing on this watch.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Manhattan Women's Interchangeable Bezel and Band Set #CM204166INBG

No comments:

Post a Comment