11/05/2009

Review of Casio Men's Ana-Digi Chronograph Dive Resin Strap Watch #AMW330-7AV

I actually saw this watch at Costco, but decided to research it a little more on line before buying it. I was able to get it on Amazon for about 8 dolls. cheaper than Costco; about 46 dolls. cheaper than retail.
At $62 dolls. this is a really good watch. I really love the independent stop watch feature that it has, as well as how the minutes and hours are also counted.
The price of this watch is determined by the depth that you can use it. This watch is statically tested at 100m or 10 bars. I thought that it was perfect, because I never dive deeper than 100 ft., but I found out through research after the buy, that 100m in real life translates to being able to use it in a pool only.
But, for the money, the styling and the features, this watch isn't going to be beat on the market. The resin band is also much more comfortable than something like a G-shock.
I wear it everyday and I love it so far.





Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's Ana-Digi Chronograph Dive Resin Strap Watch #AMW330-7AV

No comments:

Post a Comment