11/05/2009

Review of Timex Women's T Series Two-Tone Expansion Band Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch #T2M451

This is a nice looking casual watch.The price was good and actually the top of the line for Timex.I wanted an extension band because I live in a rural area and we don't have a jeweler to shorten a clasp.The only thing that I found was the band pinched a bit when I first put it on each day which doesn't last.I don't have huge wrists so that is something that a person that is large boned to take into consideration.The face of the watch is bigger than I thought but I appreciate it because it's so easy to read.I just discovered that if you push the wind button it lights up.Really cool!!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Timex Women's T Series Two-Tone Expansion Band Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch #T2M451

No comments:

Post a Comment