11/03/2009

Review of Orient Men's 'Orange Mako' Automatic Rubber Strap Dive Watch #CEM65004M

This is my second Mako (the other one is the Amazon exclusive yellow dial) and my 5th Orient automatic overall. You will not go wrong with this watch (or any Orient) if you want a good automatic that looks sharp and keeps good time especially at this price point. I am only gaining several seconds a day which is pretty good for an automatic. The orange dial is a head turner so be prepared to be noticed in this watch. I was afraid the orange would be a little "too" much but it actually wears and looks good. The rubber wrist band is fairly comfortable and easy to adjust. The only thing I don't like about the watch is the twin dolphins on the side of the band - just a personal preference. The watch uses 22mm bands and there are plenty on the market to choose from that will work great with the watch. I swapped the factory band for an orange 22mm double tang Modena Italian rubber divers band (available at Amazon)that matches the orange dial. I also have a black with orange stripe nylon zulu band for it that is a little bit more conservative. If you are on the fence about this watch, don't be. You will be very happy with it regardless of dial color or which band you select (the metal factory bracelet is good- I have it on the yellow dial Mako)



Click Here to see more reviews about: Orient Men's 'Orange Mako' Automatic Rubber Strap Dive Watch #CEM65004M

No comments:

Post a Comment