10/25/2009

Review of Casio Men's Amazon Exclusive Reverse LCD Atomic Pathfinder Watch #PAW1300Y-1VCR

I got this watch last week and it's been great so far.I've been using Timex Ironman watches forever and this is slightly bigger but not at all bulky.The barometer has been spot on since I calibrated it.The altimeter worked great on a hill run that I did yesterday.Compass was off by 6 deg, but for a watch that isn't too bad.Thermometer is affected by your body temp so that's probably the most inaccurate sensor.The atomic timekeeping is probably the best thing about the watch.

The negatives are that the alarm isn't that loud and the countdown timer doesn't have a repeat setting, you have to start it over yourself.Overall though great watch, I would buy it again.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's Amazon Exclusive Reverse LCD Atomic Pathfinder Watch #PAW1300Y-1VCR

No comments:

Post a Comment