10/21/2009

Review of Seiko 5 Wrist Watches-Seiko 5 SNK809K3 Automatic Military Self-Winding Black Dial Stainless Steel Nylon Band Men's Watch

Just arrived, promptly and ticking.

I have several of the Seiko 5 automatic mechanicals, and have reviewed the 7S26 movement in another place.I expect the same from this one.

Good every-day timepiece.Quite compact and light.I may change out the band at some point but for now the basic nylon works well.Personally I liked the old-ish military styling and mechanical automatic movement.Also it was a little bit of an impluse buy because it reminds me of the Sylar watch from Heros/Villians :P

My only dissapointment is that it does not have a screw-down crown, which means that the water resistance is bare minimum. (washing hands, rain, but no swimming)



Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko 5 Wrist Watches-Seiko 5 SNK809K3 Automatic Military Self-Winding Black Dial Stainless Steel Nylon Band Men's Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment