10/14/2009

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock Gulfman Solar Atomic Watch #GW9100-1

I received this watch today. Thank you Amazon for fast shipping (lousy packing, but the neither watch box nor watch itself was hurt).

Perfectly comfortable. Easy instructions. Great functionality.

All-around delighted by this great looking timepiece.

I've been wearing it and playing with it since it arrived about 5 hours ago (I should have spent more time actually working...), and having gone through all the functions and settings, I have found no (ZERO) negatives.

Highest recommendations.

Update... Day 2.

I wore the watch all day yesterday and forced a synch with the atomic clock at 6:39 PM. It worked flawlessly and caught a 'L3' signal even in the hills where I live.

Last night I put it on my desk and at 12:04 this morning it re-synched automatically.

This is a truly outstanding watch. I am wearing it again this morning and probably will all weekend. BTW... this kind of watch is usually not my style. I have worn mechanical Swiss watches for years; mostly automatics. This is my 3rd G-Shock and is my favorite by leaps and bounds.

Great watch.

Update...

After a little over 2 weeks I can say that this is the best digital watch I've ever owned. It rarely leaves my wrist. I wear it to work, the gym, hiking... everywhere.

When I don't feel it necessary to put on a 'dress' watch, this is what I wear.

The buttons are easy to push. The dial is easy to read. It's incredibly functional... and great looking!

Again, the absolute highest recommendations.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock Gulfman Solar Atomic Watch #GW9100-1

No comments:

Post a Comment