10/29/2009

Review of Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Leather Watch #BW0170-08E

This is a very nice watch.A fan of Seiko for 20+ years, I recently discovered the Citizen eco-drive watches, and now have 2. These things are cool..never have to worry about battery or winding. This is watch is perfect..not to dressy, not too thin (i know thin is all the rage, but i am not a fan), not too fat. Even the band is top quality, with a nice detail..ECO DRIVE engraved in the stainless steel buckle. As for accuracy..my older eco drive, and my wifes are dead on accurate. My other is a infantry style (also sold on amazon), i have had a year and wear it almost everyday and there is not one scratch on the crystal yet. I love these things



Click Here to see more reviews about: Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Leather Watch #BW0170-08E

No comments:

Post a Comment