10/17/2009

Review of Timex Unisex Expedition Classic Analog Fashion Watch #T49645

This is a lovely watch. I ordered it, hoping it would be my daily timepiece. I wear a lot of brown, and I loved the style of the face and the fact that it was large.
However, once it arrived, I could see that that leather strap was much much lighter than the face of the clock. There were no other photos to show different views of the watch, and while you can certainly tell it is a lighter brown, in person it looks rather off- to the point that I returned it. The split light brown band just doesn't "go" with the rest of the watch.
Obviously this is an aesthetic opinion. I'm sure that watch functions well and I know it is a watch I would have loved to look at all the time. Just couldn't get past the band!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Timex Unisex Expedition Classic Analog Fashion Watch #T49645

No comments:

Post a Comment