10/22/2009

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock GIEZ Series Black Metal Band Chronograph Watch #GS1000D-1

I've only had my new G-shock for a day, but it is exactly what I was looking for; a super rugged watch that looks as good with jeans and a t-shirt as it does with dress pants and a button down. The functions took a little while to figure out, and I'm still not too sure about the auto calibration that'll keep me entertained for a little while, but over all a great watch. This is the 3rd G-Shock I've had and I swear by them now. The first was lost in a car accident. The second I'm fairly sure was done in by water damage but that was only due to the fact that I finally had to have the battery replaced which compromises the seal. Now with the solar charging battery this thing should be bomb proof!!
The only real complaint I have is that for a $400 (retail price) watch it came in the standard Casio packaging like you would get from the case at your local Wal-Mart. I really expected it to come in some type of nice gift box. I'm just glad I wasn't giving it as a gift!!!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock GIEZ Series Black Metal Band Chronograph Watch #GS1000D-1

No comments:

Post a Comment