10/20/2009

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch #AWG101-1A

Just got this watch two days ago for a great price and I am very impressed so far. I have a decent collection of watches and this is my first G-Shock. I had been looking awhile for a tough durable watch with atomic timekeeping and solar power, but never really found a G-Shock style that I was completely enamored with. I am a real fan of analog style watches so when I came across this watch I finally knew I found what I was looking for, and let me tell you this watch is even cooler in person. I highly recommend this watch for anyone looking for a analog style G-shock with all the features listed above. My only gripe albeit small, is that I wish it had better illumination at night for the digital dials.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch #AWG101-1A

No comments:

Post a Comment